By Yun Peng,James A. Reggia
Read or Download Abductive Inference Models for Diagnostic Problem-Solving (Symbolic Computation) PDF
Similar ai & semantics books
Parsing potency is important whilst development useful ordinary language platforms. 'Ibis is principally the case for interactive structures reminiscent of traditional language database entry, interfaces to professional platforms and interactive laptop translation. regardless of its significance, parsing potency has obtained little realization within the region of common language processing.
This publication is going to nice intensity about the quickly turning out to be subject of applied sciences and ways of fuzzy common sense within the Semantic net. the subjects of this publication comprise fuzzy description logics and fuzzy ontologies, queries of fuzzy description logics and fuzzy ontology wisdom bases, extraction of fuzzy description logics and ontologies from fuzzy information versions, garage of fuzzy ontology wisdom bases in fuzzy databases, fuzzy Semantic net ontology mapping, and fuzzy ideas and their interchange within the Semantic net.
The appearance of robot surgical procedure introduced an increase within the percentage of minimally invasive surgical procedure in gynecology. This publication offers a pragmatic consultant to this cutting edge box. First it introduces the fundamentals of robot surgical procedure after which specializes in particular gynecology-related surgical procedures. Gynecologists at present working towards robot surgical procedure in addition to those that wish to comprise robot surgical procedure of their perform will gain enormously from this ebook.
This publication offers contemporary advances in nonlinearspeech processing past nonlinear concepts. It exhibits that it exploitsheuristic and mental types of human interplay as a way to be successful inthe implementations of socially plausible VUIs and functions for humanhealth and mental aid.
- ECG Signal Processing, Classification and Interpretation: A Comprehensive Framework of Computational Intelligence
- Ontology-Based Multi-Agent Systems (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- Designing Evolutionary Algorithms for Dynamic Environments (Natural Computing Series)
- Fuzzy Information and Engineering: Volume 1: 54 (Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing)
- Advances and Applications of Optimised Algorithms in Image Processing (Intelligent Systems Reference Library)
- Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence: Proceedings of the Tenth Conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence, University of Washington, Seattle, ... 1994: Proceedings of the 10th Conference
Additional resources for Abductive Inference Models for Diagnostic Problem-Solving (Symbolic Computation)